The National Institutes of Health Office of Strategic Coordination - The Common Fund's Glycoscience program released a few videos to help researchers understand and add glycoscience methods to their methods. We encourage everyone to watch these videos to get an insight into the tools made available by various glycoscientists to help your research.
More information about the Glycoscience Commonfund can be found at https://commonfund.nih.gov/glycoscience.
- Dr. Richard Cummings from Harvard University discusses his research which is focused on creating smart anti-glycan recognizing reagents.
- Dr. Carolyn Bertozzi from Standford University discusses her research which focuses on combining glycobiology and mass spectrometry
- Dr. Greet-Jan Boons from the University of Georgia discusses his research which focuses on the development of automated platforms for the enzyme-mediated assembly of glycans
- Dr. Nicola Pohl from Indiana University discusses her research focused on creating easier automated methods to make glycans
- Dr. Rene Razinger from the University of Georgia explains how to use the Common Fund Glycoscience program web portal GlyGen.org
- Dr. Robert Woods from the University of Georgia discusses his research which focuses on molecular modeling tools for glycobiology research
- Dr. Alexei Demchenko from the University of Missouri discusses his research which is focused on developing new automated methods to build glycans
- Dr. Catherine Leimkuler Grimes from the University of Delaware discusses her research which aims to use glycobiology to better understand bacteria and the human microbiome