A Summary of Services available in the NCFG:
- Analysis of potential Glycan-binding proteins (GBPs) on various glycan arrays (CFG glycan array, Microbial glycan array, NCFG-derived arrays)
- Structural analysis of glycans by mass spectrometry and chromatographic techniques.
- Production of naturally occurring glycans by isolation from natural products or by enzymatic modification of existing glycans.
- Printing custom Microarrays on glass slides using natural occurring glycans, commercially available glycans, or proteins and glycoproteins.
- Production of recombinant carbohydrate binding proteins by fermentation or cell culture.
- Analysis of qualitative and quantitative changes in glycans associated with diseases and disorders by Glycan Reductive Isotope Labeling (GRIL) and mass spectrometry.